When you buy the Paleo Grubs book, you’ll get a 470-page eBook with:
- 470 Paleo recipes with high-quality images
- 10-week meal plan bonus (comprised of pre-planned breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks — 70 days’ worth) along with shopping lists
- Paleo Desserts bonus cookbook with 40 dessert recipes
- Slow Cooker Meals bonus cookbook with 30 meals, side dishes, and snacks
It’s definitely a plus that the Paleo Grubs cookbook packs so many recipes into one package. The bonuses are very welcome additions as well, especially because they increase the longevity of the product.
All in all, one of the strongest features of this book is its range and volume of recipes. That ensures you’ll be using the book for a long time and getting your money’s worth many times over.
Check out some of the recipes from the Paleo Grubs book
So, what are some of the recipes you’ll be making from the book?
Check out these delicious-looking meals and snacks:
- Low-carb burger with caramelized onions
- Pulled pork tacos with mango salsa
- Kale and strawberry salad
- Almond butter cups
- Pumpkin spice shake
- Jalapeno lime chicken wings
Not only are these meals tasty, but they’re also great for Paleo. All of the recipes give you the best of both worlds: The food is fun to eat and healthy as well.
Kale, for example, is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you can find, lending itself well to a Paleo diet. Adding strawberries (everyone loves strawberries!) is a great twist on the traditional kale salad and will make you love having salad regularly.
Eaters all around the world love burgers, and you certainly don’t have to give them up. The Paleo Grubs’ low-carb version of the burger (which you should make with grass-fed beef) is a great addition to the cookbook.
Furthermore, when people think “diet,” they oftentimes think “no snacks.” That’s not the case with the Paleo diet! You just have to know what to eat. The Paleo Grubs book includes some great recipes for snacks, such as almond butter cups and baked apples with honey and walnuts. It’s great that the Paleo Grubs book gives a comprehensive recipe list of what to eat so it remains a one-stop source for your meal ideas.
Pros and cons of the Paleo Grubs book
To round out our Paleo Grubs book review, let’s take a look at some pros and cons of the cookbook.
- LOTS OF RECIPES: The Paleo Grubs book includes 470 recipes with bonuses of dessert and slow-cooker recipes. There’s a lot you can make from this book!
- MEALS ARE DELICIOUS: Just because it’s a “diet” doesn’t mean the food has to be bland and boring. The Paleo Grubs book does a great job of balancing wholesome foods with fun eats so you’ll love coming back to the recipes over and over again.
- INCLUDES MEAL PLAN: The included 10-week meal plan gives you pre-planned meals so you don’t have to spend lots of time thinking about what to make. All you have to do is stick with the plan and buy what the shopping list tell you to buy. Very convenient!
- FAITHFUL TO PALEO IDEALS: Of course, a Paleo cookbook wouldn’t be a good one if its recipes weren’t Paleo! This cookbook includes a lot of recipes that include the hallmarks of the Paleo diet: lean proteins, fruits and vegetables, and healthy fats (such as grass-fed meat).
- GREAT FOR DIFFERENT LEVELS OF PALEO ENTHUSIASTS: It’s fantastic that the Paleo Grubs book is accessible to everybody, regardless of when you’ve started the Paleo diet. Experienced Paleo dieters will love the breadth of new recipes they’ll find in the book; new Paleo converts will love how the book makes each recipe clear and simple.
- NOT A PHYSICAL BOOK: A lot of people would wish the Paleo Grubs book came in a physical edition so they could lay their copies flat on the kitchen counter. However, the book only comes in a digital edition. This is partly to make the book less expensive though (printing a huge cookbook with great images would cost a lot), so maybe this isn’t entirely a bad thing.
- IF YOU’RE NEW TO THE PALEO DIET, SAY GOODBYE TO SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS: The Paleo diet is based on the foods our hunter-gatherer ancestors would eat, way before modern times. That means you’ll need to give up some foods you might love eating, like processed foods and some dairy products. Keep in mind, though, that most people feel great physically and mentally once they’ve given up all of the “junk” food they used to eat!
Our Paleo Grubs book review: Final verdict
If you’ve been thinking about trying the Paleo diet, you’ll want to seriously consider taking the leap. The diet has changed many lives by helping people cut out the loads of junk food they eat every day.
Just because you’re eating healthy with the Paleo diet doesn’t mean you need to eat bland food! The Paleo Grubs book gives an amazing number of mouth-watering Paleo recipes so you can start your diet and never look back.
Overall, we’re especially impressed with the Paleo Grubs book and we definitely recommend purchasing it. If you’re attracted to the Paleo diet at all, this is a great place to get started.